Monday, August 21, 2006

WoooooooHoooooo

I just found out that one of my friends at AnimationMentor just accepted a job offer at ILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Oh man, talk about inspiration! People are getting jobs like mad! Ahhhhh, I wish I didn't have to go back to SCAD! I want to be one of the people getting jobs in feature too!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I keep telling myself that once I finally finish with SCAD my chances of getting a job in feature will have increased even more since I would have had two more years worth of practice. It makes sense in theory but boy oh boy do I wish I could get a job now! I can practically feel the job offer letter in my hands! :D This is so cool! I feel super hyped about animation! It's even better because I was feeling awfully lazy earlier, LOL. Let me go work on my scene before this hyper energy wears off LOL. :D

No comments: