Wednesday, August 23, 2006

To Do...

Progress so far...

Things to Do Today
1. Finish refining the counselor in shot 1 *done*
2. Restart and Finish refining Leo *failed* :(
Things to Do Before the Week is Over
1. Make the counselor's move transition nicely over the cut. *almost done*
2. Impliment my mentor's critique for shot 2
3. Take the counselor's fingers out of stepped in shot 2
4. Polish shot 2
5. Polish both characters in shot 1

I have a TON of work to do. That may not seem like alot, but it is and I'm slow. Plus now that my mother is back I'll have to do whatever dumb stuff she wants me to do. -_- I wish I had the ability to stop time for everyone but myself and any object that I wanted to use. That way I'd be able to get my work done on time at the highly polished level that I want it to be on.




No comments: