Friday, August 25, 2006

Behind Again

The more I attempt to work on Leo the faster things go downhill. -_- I am now three days behind where I need to be because of him. I abhor being late and being this behind is extremely aggravating. What makes things worse is based on my progress one would think I haven't been spending time on the shot, when in reality I've spent two(soon to be three) whole days on him. When I say whole days I mean it. After breakfast I work on my shot until I go to bed, yet I'm not making any positive progress. Right now I wont even be able to get to the polishing stage for either character. I was supposed to have started that yesterday, but I hadn't and am still nowhere near finished refining Leo. -_- I just don't understand why I can't work any faster. I'm following my mentors advice and I'm following the Survival Kit's "How to get a shot done" workflow, yet I'm still excruciatingly slow. This doesn't make any sense at all. The upperclassmen were able to polish and finish their shots on time AND go to work everyday. I don't have a job, I'm at home all day. Why cant I do the same thing??????????

No comments: