Monday, August 28, 2006

Cool Program

Hey guys. One of the AM upperclassman told me about a cool program that allows you to draw on your desktop. It's called Annotate Pro. I just downloaded it and it's really cool! This completely eliminates my need to transfer my work from my laptop to my pc simple to draw on the screen to track arcs. I highly recommend getting this program as it's quite useful. Not only does it help with tracking arcs, it lets you see your spacing better if you plot little points along whatever body part you want to check. Plus it's only $20. :D

3 comments:

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hey Joce! I downloaded the trial version of Annotate Pro.....I thought it would suck...lol....but its great! Now I don't need my good old dry erase marker!! Thanks!! see ya!

Amrit Derhgawen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amrit Derhgawen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.