Monday, August 28, 2006

Pressure

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much pressure! There's so much work to be done and not enough time to do it in! I need to finish implementing my mentors cried from last week, implement his cried for this week, implement my friend's cried, and block out all the facial animation for the entire scene. >_< There so much to do! I dont know which to do first. I had planned to spend this week blocking the facial animation since I really need to start working on that. At the same time. I want to get the body animation working well. Now I know that I can and normally do spend insane amounts of time fixing and tweaking the smallest things, so I'm not sure if I should do the crits first. The things my mentor pointed out have the potential to become all day projects. I'm afraid of fixing everything only to find out that it's Sunday and I haven't done anything to the face. I've sent my mentor a message asking him which he thinks I should do first. Hopefully he'll respond soon.

No comments: