Sunday, August 20, 2006

This Week's Assignment

Hey everyone. I just submitted my assignment for this week and decided to upload my pictures before I forget.



The second image was quite a challenge. I think the guy in the photo is a bit cock-eyed and I'm not sure if I should make Bishop the same way. I've asked my mentor so I should have the answer later today.

I'm still debating on whether or not I should upload the refining pass that I did on my second shot this week. It would be cool to just show the finished product, but at the same time I know that I benefit from seeing people's w.i.p shots. Hmmmm, maybe later. Right now I need to go help my grandmother before she becomes even more upset. She doesn't understand that I am doing my homework when I'm on the computer. I think she sees the computer as a small tv or something and thinks I'm playing as the result. >_<

2 comments:

Amrit Derhgawen said...

Hidy Ho!

Good work with that Bishop thing of yours! (lol!! I know, you'll laugh, because I used the word **this**!)

I love the second one! It looks very alive. The first one is good too... This is a good way to practice facial expressions and stuff. You get inside that character to bring out that kinda feeling/expression from a dead rig!! Thats great! :) I'll do that too with Norman!
Keep up the good work....& stay in touch!
See ya!
-A

Jocelyn Cofer said...

Thanks Amrit, I'm glad you like them. I dont care for this either of them. My favorite facial pose is the second one from the previous week. That one's dead on, lol.