Monday, January 29, 2007

Rough Blocking Pass

Alright everyone. It's time to post an updated version of my short! We're working on the short in thirds so I will upload an update each time I finish a pass on final third. That will pretty much be every three weeks. This is the rough blocking pass. I wanted to include more information, but I needed to focus on spending time on each shot. As usual all comments/critiques are greatly appreciated!

Rough Blocking Pass


Twitch will be converted to 3d once the new version of his rig is ready. Oh, I am having an issue with the soundtrack. I put it together in Premiere and saved the music/sound effects separately since it always give me an error when I try to export the entire video. Everything plays properly and is in sync in Premiere. When I put everything together in Quicktime Twitch's first growls come in late. I have no clue why that's happening since it doesn't do that in Premiere. I have the audio starting at the same time as the video so that shouldn't even occur. It's even stranger because none of the other sound effects are off...

3 comments:

David Martinez said...

Hey Hey!

The short film is coming along nicely. I do look forward to see how it progresses. Keep it up!

-D

Jocelyn Cofer said...

Thanks!

Adam Strick said...

This is coming along great! This will be awesome all finished up. Keep up the good work Jocelyn!