Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Best School Ever

I now have more evidence to prove that AnimationMentor is the best school on the planet. I just found out that my class's graduation ceremony will be held at Siggraph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited about that, especially since I've never been there before. If I'm lucky someone from HR will come up to me and say something like "congrats from graduating from AM, here's a job at Disney/Dreamworks/Pixar/BlueSky!".

In other news, the new quarter at Am has started. My new mentor is Matthew Russel, former DNA animator who now works at Valve! I'm really excited since it turns out he's an extremely tough grader. To him an A student is ready to be working right now, so I'm going to do everything I possibly can to get an A from him. Plus I've gotten A's from all of the other tough mentors that I've had, there's no reason to stop now! :D

No comments: