Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Absence

Sorry for my lack of posts recently. To be completely honest, I haven't worked on my short at all this week. To make a long and complicated story short, lets just say that an atomic bomb has been dropped on an extremely important aspect of my life. Half of my future plans have been wiped out and a major source of happiness for me is gone. I am still recovering from the event and hope to be able to work again very soon. I know that it will happen again with a different person, as this is the seventh time I've been put in this situation (the others weren't nearly as huge though) so I hope to be able to find a way to work successfully regardless of my emotional state. As important as this aspect of my life is, I can not let it interfere with the development of my career...

No comments: