Monday, February 05, 2007

Animation Update

Hey everyone! It's time for an update on the progression of my short. Last week we started the blocking plus stage, so here's the blocking plus version of the first third of my short:

First 3rd Blocking Plus

First off, I apologize about the lack of ease in/out. I ran out of time and wasn't able to include that in this stage. It will definitely be there when I revisit this section of my short though! The second thing is there won't be any sound until I upload the whole short for critique again. This is because I don't have time to edit the sound each week as it takes too much time away from my animation. I already know that the sound effects for shot 3 will have to be edited since I've added two shy pauses between Twitch's scares.

Please feel free to point out anything that you feel is wrong or could be done better! All comments and critiques are greatly appreciated!

On a different note, I visited the AM site and saw another news item about sharing rigs. Appearantly someone is still sharing the AM characters despite the school's polite requests to stop. I think that's extremely disrespectful and very ungrateful of whoever is doing that. I hope the AM staff will catch the culprit quickly and expel him or her for breaching the AM contract. AM is such an excellent school, I really don't know why a student would want to hurt the people that are doing so much for him/her.

No comments: