Friday, January 26, 2007

Washington Auto Show

Hey guys. I decided to have a life today and went to the Washington Auto Show with a friend. I saw a bunch of awesome cars that I'd love to have but know I'll never be able to afford. I thought I'd share them with you all...

Dodge Viper


Chrysler Nassau


Audi R8


Lincoln MkR (I never thought I'd ever have a Lincoln on my list of insanely cool cars)


Chevy Volt (sorry about the missing front and interior views)


Lamborghini LP640


Chevy Camaro


Pontiac Solstice


Jaguar XJ or XK?


Lotus Exige


Out of all of these beautiful cars, my top favorites are the Audi R8, the Lotus, the Chevy Volt and the Chrysler Nassau in that order. I'm just really sorry that I don't have more pictures of the Volt, it's truly an extraordinary car.

No comments: