Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Stuff

Hey everyone. I've got three new items to share with you guys. The first thing is my up-dated story reel. I've adjusted the timing on some of the shots in the first half and have added quite a new new shots as well. I also have music to go with my drawings! The song is called Chansons sans paroles and its from Gerard Stamian's album Dry Fig Trees. I got it from www.magnatune.com, that website is loaded with tons of cool music. They have a wide variety of genres and they let you listen to all of the music for free!

New Story Reel

The second thing I have to post is a render of my 3d versions of Twitch. The purple one is the original and the white one is the revised version. So far everyone likes the revised version better. A tremendous thank you goes out to my friend Kris for the revised version of Twitch!!!!!!!!!! Everyone also likes Twitch's new coat. My only issue is that the white tends to take on the color of the lighting in the scene. I know that happens with all of the characters but it's not nearly as obvious. I'll ask around and see if there's a way to fix this.



Last but not least, is a drawing I did a couple of days ago. I was testing the black and white color scheme and decided to apply it to the 3d model. Sorry about the image quality. My scanner butchered it.

No comments: