Thursday, November 09, 2006

More Room Renders

I've decided to keep the lighting that I created yesterday morning and simply hide them. It seemed like a waste to delete them only to relight the scene later. I did some renders to see how the rest of the room looked with that lighting and am happy with the results.


Lol, Taylor is the world's neatest 7-10 year old! There isn't a single toy or piece of clothing on the floor, lol. Thats probably because his closet is completely empty. It doesn't even have the pole to hang things from. I might add some things inside of the closet later. It all depends on how it looks when both characters jump out. Anyway, every wall in his room is a different height, lol. I need to adjust that and I need to add a night sky to the outside of his window. I wanted Taylor to have horror posters on his wall. I guess I'll have to draw those, since real ones didn't match the style of his room.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Cofer said...

Thanks Megan! Lol, I figured the footie pjs would be appealing, I'm glad you like them! I just wish I could put the ghosts on them. >_<