Sunday, November 12, 2006

Inspiration

I just found one of the most inspirational blogs of all time! That would be the blog of Matt Williams. He has at least two pencil tests in every month of his blogs archive and all of them are outstanding. Looking at his work really makes me want to do some pencil tests. I'm very tempted to stop watching this week's lecture and have a go at it. Instead, I keep telling myself to remember his blog and try to bring some of the life of 2d animation into my 3d work. When I get back to SCAD I'm definitely going to have to do some 2d animation though! I wish i had my own animation disc and capture station. Right now I have a cheap light box and a scanner that takes forever to scan things. I plan on asking for those things for Christmas. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, here's a link to Matt's blog. I hope you enjoy his work as much I have!

Hand Drawn Nomad

No comments: