Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Lil Monster pt2

So far so good. I've finished his hands, hopefully they'll work when it's time to rig and skin them. I'm really worried about how the thumb will do during that stage. Bishop's thumb can do some cool things, though there's no way I'll be able to get my character like that, LOL. I'll try it and see what I come up with. Anyway, I've added "bracelets" to his limbs where they will need to bend and then I combined all of the body parts into one mesh. Next up...The face. LOL, it's quite sad how afraid I am on doing the monster's face. There's so much that can go wrong, especially since I have even less of an idea of what I'm doing. I'm using Jason Osipa's Stop Staring book as a guide and it's pretty helpful so far. I've already run into trouble with my character's eyes. I love his "dot eyes" but I can't really do eye darts and such with them. It looks like I might have to build eye sockets, eye balls, and eyelids...

1 comment:

Jocelyn Cofer said...

Thanks Jeff! :D