Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Lil Monster pt 3

I've redesigned my monster's eyes so that I'll be able to animate them better. I've also created some ref. of mouth shapes that I'd like my character to be able to make. As usual, the 2d character is MUCH more appealing than my model. I can't really expect more than that since I've been drawing for as long as I can remember and have been modeling since a few days ago.

I spent yesterday modeling the monster's face. I'm not going to post a picture of it because its VERY ugly and looks nothing like my character. I just looked at the model with the dot eyes and found it much more appealing than the face I created yesterday. I'm going to start over and do a new face today. I learned a lot about facial modeling yesterday and will apply what I've learned to my work today. Hopefully I'll end up with a face that looks like the ones above.

No comments: