Saturday, May 27, 2006

x3

X-men was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend seeing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to talk about it but I don't want to spoil any of it for anyone. The Phoenix was so tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightcrawler is now my second fav x-men character, lol.

Anyway, here's an up-date on my animation:

Blocking

I've repositioned the match towards the end so that it's between Bishop and the bear. I've also adjusting the matchbox toss so it doesn't happen so quickly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the 3rd Xmen as well. I agree! It was great! Ravihs says hello by the way. Keep up the good work!
-Ol' Shuz

Jocelyn Cofer said...

Hey Shuzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard from you in forever! How's everything? Tell Ravihs I said hi as well. How's everything in the world if Vana'deil(sp?)? I wish I could rejoin you guys so much! >_< Sadly, I have to keep a considerable distance from MMORPGS now. I want to play FFXI and WOW so badly, but I know that they'll both take over my life again. Curse my imagination and strong desire to live in a fantasy world that consists of quests, killing monsters, leveling, finding items etc. :(

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»