Friday, May 26, 2006

It's Coming Along

Yay! My blocking is coming along!

Blocking

It still needs some work, but the animation's getting there. Everyone seems to find the shot very amusing too. That's always a plus, lol. :D I would continue working on it, but it's 3:26am. I've noticed that as I get tired, my animation abilities start a steady decline, lol. I might as well stop now instead of continuing and ending up making crap. ^-^

Oh! I saw a trailer for Ratatouille(sp?)!!!!!!!!!!! The animation is mind blowing as usual!! Fantastic job everyone at Pixar! I can't want for the film to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I would post a link to it, but I dont think we're supposed to see it yet. The site I originally found the trailer on has removed the file. I know of another place to find it, but I dont want to get in trouble. :P

I can't wait to see x-men tomorrow! I only wish Nightcrawler(my fav x-man) was in it. :( My best friend went to a midnight showing and said it was tight. I can't wait! :D

1 comment:

Winkler Family said...

Hey Jocelyn!
This doesn't have anything to do with this particular post, but I just wanted to say that your passion and dedication to learning the art of animation is inspiring, and I know that you'll one day achieve your goals.
:)
Lauren