Monday, May 22, 2006

Revised Blocking

Hey guys. My original blocking was raising too many problems so I decided to redo it. Many people said that the huge move that Bishop made in the original blocking would cause his match to go out. Others suggested lifting the bear and putting the match under it's rear. I liked that idea, but to do that Bishop's left arm would be crossing his face to hold the bear up. I really like this version, but I just found out that my mentor really liked the original. Hopefully he'll like the new one just as much or possibly even more. Some of my peers liked the fact that the bear would be lit on fire. I asked if I should include a pile of bears in the background and have Bishop's match fall on them. If any of you guys like that, please let me know!

New Blocking

No comments: