Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Baseball Pitch

Ok, I have to keep this post short because I have to leave in 9 minutes to go to class. I've reworked my baseball pitch from Body Mechanics and have posted it in the AM gallery under class two. Here's a link to it as well:

Baseball Pitch


There's still quite a few things wrong with it and I wish I had more time to fix them. Sadly, I had to stop working on it last night to do the final preparations for my Disney reel so it could be sent off this morning. The reel itself is alright, I guess. I don't feel like its anywhere near good enough for Disney. My day was boosted though when I logged on to AM and found a post about it from Shawn Kelly. He said he liked it, so that's a HUGE plus. :D Alright, I've got to go, I'll talk to you guys later!

No comments: