Sunday, August 23, 2009

Princess and the Frog

Hey everyone,

There's an awesome video on Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog online at CartoonBrew. I remember being blown away by rough pencil tests of him dancing last summer and even more excited from seeing Dr. Facilier finished and in color. I can't wait to see the finished film. I attend one of the wip screenings last year and was very pleased. It was awesome to see the bare bones of the movie and now it's super exciting to see various finished clips. Princess and the Frog looks beautiful and I think it's an excellent example of the glory of 2d animation at its best. Every time I see something from the film, I'm reminded of why I got into animation in the first place and what an honor it would be to work at Disney. I still can't believe I've accepted a position at the studio of my dreams!

No comments: