Sunday, January 11, 2009

Out Into the World

Hey guys,

Here's an update on scene 01 of Cat Flap. Once I adjust the timing on the leg at the end, that'll be the end of changes to the animation and I'll focus on tiedowns for all of the inbetweens. I'm hoping to have all of that done by the end of Wed at the very latest.




I've also been chatting with my classmates on the AM forums about when I should start sending out reels for a job. I was worried about not being available immediately, but multiple people have suggested starting now. I think I'll add a side note on my resume that says I'll be available starting in June just to be sure.

Since this is my first batch of reels to be sent for an actual job position (rather than an internship), I'm only going to send it to a few studios. My current reel is in no way the final and I know I'll have a much better one in the spring. That's when I'll send it out all over the place, but for now I just want to test the waters and apply to the dream studios who've been sending me rejection letters, lol. I'm not expecting to hear back from them, but I'll give it a try. In the spring I would hope to get a response though from my true job hunting reel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best shot so far .