Sunday, January 04, 2009

Maybe?

Hey guys,

Here's a rough sketch of Priscilla from Cat Flap that I threw together for color guide purposes. Originally I imagined her as a sparkly whiteish blue, but it felt inconsistent with her character. So far pink has been her best color, even though pink is one of my least favorite colors. I told my friend to feel free to change her colors if she feels like she has a combo that fits better. Plus she'll be coloring my film, so I wanted to make it as fun and free for her as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net