Sunday, July 23, 2006

This Week at a Glance

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts as I've been quite busy this week.

First off, my stepfather's dog was saved. They got him to the hospital in time and he was able to make it through the night. It turns out his intestines were infected for some reason.

Monday's and Tuesday's have become busier for me. I have to go to this high school in the morning and help the kids there with their summer projects. I didn't want to go, but it's turning out to be better than I thought it would be. Although, when it's time to get up at 7am my body begs to differ, LOL. Thankfully I don't have to stay there all day. I get to leave at noon since that's when the kids that I'm helping leave. After that I spend the rest of the day doing my usual AnimationMentor assignments.

Friday was my birthday and I had a wonderful time with my best friend and my significant other. I'm 20 and officially no longer a teenager, yay!

Last, here's what I turned in earlier today for my assignment. I plan on rendering this tomorrow when I get back from the high school. The file's kinda hefty since I had to include a face camera shot as well as some audio choices for my next project.

Class 4 Week 3

No comments: