Friday, July 14, 2006

Crunch Time Fun

Hey everyone, I just had my first 15 hour workday! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started working at 9am and was able to come to a nice stopping point around 12:30pm. What caused me to work so long? I'm expecting to spend tomorrow with one of my friends who I don't see very often. As a result, I had to get as close to completing two days worth of work today. Surprisingly it wasn't bad at all. Sure, I had a few obstacles to overcome animation wise, but I made it and learned something in the process. The only strange thing is that I don't feel tired. I got up this morning at 6:40am since I had to be at the dentist's office at 8am. It is now 12:45am and I don't feel tired at all. I fell like I could keep working but I'd like to get up early tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get some work done before I leave. ^-^

No comments: