Saturday, January 28, 2006

Working Working

Hey, I haven't posted in a while because I've been working all day! I just got back from Monty since the 3rd floor closes at 3am. I'm almost done with my Tarzan assignment and my AM assignment is going well. I was in a foul mood earlier since I thought I wasn't making enough project with my work. I feel better now since my friends were praising my animation and saying how I inspire them. I should finish my Tarzan swing tomorrow and will post it if I do.

Earlier I e-mailed some Dreamworks animators and told them I plan on interning there over the summer. I asked about their experience there, and if they could look at my work and give me some tips on what to improve. When or if they respond I'll probably post about whatever they said.

No comments: