Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lets Get This Party Started!

Alrighty, its time to post some work, yay!

AM Stuff

Here are some thumbnails for my first assignment. We had a choice of animating Ballie kicking a ball, making a big sidestep or turning around. I chose to do the turn around. My roommate helped me out by demonstrating an about face that she learned in ROTC. I taped it and used Rick's guidelines from the lecture to pick out my key poses.



Animation I

For animation I, we are starting off with a bouncing ball (of course). I've decided to spice mine up by doing it in perspective and by giving the ball eyes and a tail. Today I picked out some reference of a squirrel running and used that as a basis for my timing. I've added a few extra frames with the brown pencil in case my original ones aren't enough. It'll change the timing, but I think it will probably look better with more hang time. Sadly, I was unable to start animating today, because I had to leave Monty earlier than I expected to. It's no problem though, you can expect to see some animation tomorrow.

Original Thumbs


Thumbs with Squirrel Ref

No comments: