Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reaching Out

I have decided to apply for an internship at a few more studios than planned. While I've already applied to Disney and will still apply to Pixar, I have added ReelFx and Rhythm&Hues to the list. SCAD sent out an email about an internship opportunity at Insomniac but their deadline was around March 15th or 17th. It figured they'ed wait to inform us about it today. I dont want to work in games but Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter are two of my favorite platformers. If I have to animate cycles all day, I figure it might as well be with some cartoony characters such as those. I still really prefer to work on acting shots vs a lot of physical action though. Anyway, I'm going to apply to ReelFx and R&H later on this month. Hopefully that will improve my chances of getting an internship period. It'll be great to have professional work to put on my future job search reel. :D

No comments: