Friday, June 30, 2006

What's Up?

Hey everyone. Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been enjoying my break from AM by playing Elder Scrolls IV all day, LOL. It's a great game and a must have for all RPG fans! :D

Anyway, I saw Superman on Wed. It was alright. I'm not a big Superman fan so I wasn't excited about it. I prefer X3, but the X-Men are my favorite comic book characters. Although I don't know a lot about them since I don't have any of their comics, LOL. Superman had a trailer for Spiderman 3 and let me tell you, it looks awesome! I can't wait to see it! It also had a trailer for the Ant Bully for some reason. I've been contemplating on this film and have decided to see it. The character designs are appealing and I like the overall look of the movie. I'll probably post about it afterwards.

One of my classmates from AM created a class picture that I'd like to share. It was really nice of him to do this and is a fun way to remember my peers.

Thanks Jay!

No comments: