Monday, June 19, 2006

Technically Finished

Hey everyone. I had to turn in my assignment early yesterday. I'm unhappy with what I have and wasn't able to work on it that much since it was Father's Day. Here's a copy of what I turned in:

"Final"

I'm going to continue working on the shot, since I'm a week behind (thanks to packing and driving home from SCAD). I finally feel like I can enter the polishing stage now and will spend this week doing that. My goal is to be 100% happy with my shot before I start adding facial animation next quarter. Speaking of which, I was told that our facial animation is lost when we transfer to the full facial Bishop. I'd like to make my shot as nice as possible, but at the same time I don't want to waste time on something I'll loose. I've decided to polish the eyes and mouth after I'm happy with everything else. That way if I don't get to it, it'll be ok since I'd have lost it anyway.

No comments: