Friday, November 18, 2005

Tired

I've been working hard on my vanilla walk. Yesterday Steve told us we should fix everything in the graph editor and to use as few keys as possible. I'm glad he told us that. Even though it took a while, I feel like I've learned quite a bit about editing the curves. I've always been afraid of pushing them too far and as a result would do as little tweaking in the graph editor as possible. Here's an up-date of my walk so far:

Vanilla Walk WIP

Nancy K., one of the mentors suggested swinging the feet out to add to the x translations. I tried it and think it looks nice. It adds too much character for a vanilla walk in my opinion. I've e-mailed Steve about it and am waiting for his response. The walk isn't as good as the one above since I stoped working on it in case I wouldn't be able to use it.

"Fancy" Vanilla Walk Front

"Fancy" Vanilla Walk Side

On a side note, I'm seeing Harry Potter tomorow and I can't wait! :D

No comments: