Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Home for the Holidays

Alright, sorry for the lag in up-dates. It's now session 10 and I believe I owe you guys a final version of week 9's assignment. Well, here ya go:

Week 9 Final

I REALLY hate my final for week 9. I accidentally saved over my "ok" walk with this garbage walk.

Speaking of which, I've been having a hard time deciding what kind of walk to do. I'd planned on doing a lost walk, but Vincent pointed out that Ballie wouldn't take very many steps with that. My next idea was to do a drunk walk. I was listening to the Samurai Champloo soundtrack and came across a song with a really cool beat. It was random, but not so random that it doesn't make sense. A drunk walk would have gone well with it, as I would have the feet hit the ground to the beat. Sadly, the drunk walk turned out to be too much of a challenge to do in the time I have left for this project (today, some of Friday, and some of Saturday). I couldn't find any reference and I don't have any experience to draw from. Plus, Vincent made the same point for this idea as the last one. Perhaps I can do the drunk walk during the AM break... After giving up that idea, I went on a search for different kinds of walks. I'd gathered a few reference videos before coming across a video of two soldiers marching in a rather amusing fashion. I decided to use their march as a guide for my walk. I've thumbnailed it out and made a few notes about the desired spacing.


In other news, the AM server is down. So far it's been down all day and won't be back up until late tonight. Although, they have set up a page for us to go to for our Q&A sessions. Thankfully, my Q&A was rescheduled for Monday. Anyway, the new page looks really cool. It's supposed to be a sneak peak of the AM website's new layout. I can't wait until it's ready, it's looking great! :D

No comments: