Monday, October 31, 2005

Week 6

The server is having problems and everyone's assignments are taking forever to upload. I couldn't get any comments on last week's assignment because of that. I think my attempt is really bad, despite the fact that my mentor says it's good. I know I can do better. The parts where Tailor turns messed me up. To make things worse, my SCAD student space is acting up so I can't upload my work and post it here from my laptop. I'm at Monty right now and I plan on uploading the video while I'm here. I hate it when things suddenly stop working like that. There's no reason for the student space to be accessable here and not from my computer. I didn't change anything, it just suddenly can't connect to the server or whatever. Oh well. Hopefully it starts working by the time winter break starts, or I wont be able to post any animation that I do away from SCAD. >_<

Anyway, here's the final version of last week's project:

Tailor

I'm working on a revision, so hopefully I'll have that up soon.

No comments: