Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Elf Launcher!

Hey guys,
I hope you all watched Prep and Landing last night. Everyone at the studio watched it together during the Prep and Landing wrap party. It was amazing getting to watch the show with everyone who worked on it. There's a fantastic sense of community at Disney and everyone was very proud to see it on tv. If you didn't get a chance to catch it, I believe the show will also be aired on Christmas Eve.

In other news, the Prep and Landing project that my friends and I worked on has been released! You can find the Elf Launcher game here on the right side of the screen. We were responsible for all of the animation and poses on Lanny. I animated Lanny's dance cycle where he spins and kind of hops from one foot to another. I also did two poses of Lanny missing the roof.

No comments: