Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Blocking

Hey everyone,

I've decided to do a new test with Josh Burton's adorable squirrel rig. Here's a look at my very rough 2d blocking. It's filled with volume issues and a lack of breakdowns, but it gets the point across lol. Towards the end, he's much bigger than he's supposed to be which is messing up his line of sight with the acorn. Usually I'd fix this, but since its going to be a 3d test I wont have to worry about volume issues and such. Lol, I've also realized that when left to my own devices, I always come up with these short film length tests. =P

No comments: