Monday, July 21, 2008

Coming Soon

Hey guys,

Everyone on the AM alumni site is working on an awesome collaborative short film project. I'm going to be working on my shot after work and on the weekends. Here's a rough scene that I threw together in an hour to start blocking in my staging. I'm not happy with the giant post that goes through the middle of Bishop and his wife. I'll see what I can do about getting rid of that later, cause now it's time for bed.




In my scene, Bishop will be struggling with not being able to fall asleep. A ball will come in and bonk him on the head, knocking him out cold. I'm going to have him look at his clock and see that it's an ungodly hour in the morning. He'll be upset and try to take more sleeping pills only to discover that he doesn't have anymore. Then the ball will come in, hit him, and then bounce off screen.

No comments: