Sunday, April 13, 2008

This Week's Progress

Hey guys,

Here's this week's progress. I wont say too much about it since it's almost 2am and I need to hurry up and go to bed. I'll comment on the shots tomorrow. Some of the videos are missing, since I just realized I forgot to put them on my flash drive when I was at Monty. I'll get them at some point tomorrow and will post them then. Sorry about that.

Shot 2 (Revised)



Shot 5



Shot 9


Shot 14


Shot 17


Shot 20 (90% unhappy with)



Shot 21 (unfinished)


Shot 24


Shot 25


Shot 29

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.