Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Moving Up

Hey guys,

I watched my demo reel today and was displeased with it, which is awesome. I've liked my reel for about a reel now and I think that was way too long. I'm really happy to say I no longer feel is represents my best work. I cringed when I watched my two character dialogue stuff. As much as I would like to have an internship this summer, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get any responses again. The work on my reel is just not up to par. I dont even like my scare tactics shot anymore.

I feel like the acting in my first two shots aren't nearly as good as they could and should be. Lol, I actually feel ashamed that I sent my reel out. It's not an accurate representation of my work at all, and it truly is great to feel that way again. I can't wait to have a chance to animate to dialogue again. In the mean time, I'll have to settle for making the money shots in my senior project as good as possible. I definitely plan on having a 100% new reel by this time next year, cause my current one isn't cutting it.

No comments: