Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Storyboards

Hey guys,

Here's another pass at storyboards for my senior project. We were only supposed to do three panels for the assignment, but I figured I might as well get started on my whole film. My professor wanted me to include a part where the main character is forced to go outside at the beginning so we can establish how he feels. I wrote out the first third of my short shot by shot and it's 15 shots from start to the part where the squirrel creeps off screen to investigate the sound of breaking glass. The whole bit with the newspaper added significantly more shots to my short and my friend is convinced I wont be able to get the project done. I'm starting to agree with her. I've been trying to keep things short but my teacher keeps telling me not to worry about that. I've learned my lesson with long projects and would like to actually finish this one...

No comments: