Thursday, January 10, 2008

Banjo

Hey guys,

Here are the drawings I did of Banjo the Woodpile Cat in class yesterday. Gary Goldman gave us plenty of copies of Banjo model sheets to use as reference. I think I'm getting better at drawing the character. The main thing I have trouble with is getting the space between his eyes right. My characters don't have that much space there so I'm unused to drawing the eyes so far apart. His body is easy though, thanks to the fact that I've studied and practiced drawing feline anatomy. I think the most accurate one is the bottom right drawing on the last page.


  

3 comments:

maulik13 said...

How are you doing man? Cool drawings. Love them.

Anonymous said...

I use this for a looser curl and it works well. I like Moroccan Oil products and this is a solid one. It hasn't been life changing and I haven't used it

alone to really see what it does but it works well with the David Babaii Bohemian Beach Spray for nice loose curl.

Anonymous said...

My stylist recommended this product for my medium to long hair that tends to have some wave and frizz. I

have never had a flat iron, but I can successfully get the smooth, straight look I want in 7 minutes, and my hair is pretty thick. The iron heats up in one minute, and is easy to use because of its slim

design. I would recommend not starting at anything beyond the 35-40 setting to start with or you may really damage your hair. Other than that, this is a great purchase and I'm happy to have it!