Saturday, March 10, 2007

Quick Sketch

While sending multiple iterations of stupid ads for my stepfather, I decided to draw a turtle. I really dislike making ads for him right now. I just don't have the time to spare from working on the shots for my internship reel. He doesn't care though, he thinks it's justified because he's paying me. I don't want his money. The only form of payment I want is the return of the time I wasted on his ads. Before going to bed, he even announced "I'll send these to you while your at school so you can continue to make money!" I am quite upset about that. I am already retaking class 6 at AM while going to SCAD. I simply wont have any time to spare for his foolish projects. It will be hard enough finding the time to do my best on my assignments from both schools. -_- Anyway, here's the turtle drawing:


No comments: