Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Test

Hey everyone. I'm working on blocking out my short now that class 5 is over. I've always wanted to block things in using the grease pencil script but I've never really gotten a chance to. Because of that, I've decided to do my first pass of blocking for my short in 2d using the script. So far I really like the results. It's much easier to edit the timing since all I have to do is move the drawing up or down the time slider. It's also faster since I can quickly draw in a rough pose and move to the next one. It just sucks that my 3d Twitch isn't nearly as appealing as his 2d counterpart. I'd love to do the entire short in 2d, but I still don't have the resources for that. Anyway, here's a sneak peek at one of the shorts I'm working on:

Sneak Peek

No comments: