Saturday, December 17, 2005

Some Thumbnails

I'm going to try to get some animation done on this project that I agreed to work on last summer. The "director" wants me to do a test animation to get a feel for the character. Never mind the fact that there aren't any model sheets or anything. I'm starting to wish I hadn't agreed to help. Anyway, here are some thumbnails for what I'll be animating.

I haven't thumbnailed everything out yet. I wanted to scan and show them to the girl, but she doesn't seem to be answering my instant messages. This is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be. I don't have any ref aside from large cats "climbing" trees, so I had to use my already existing knowledge about cats and what I recently learned about hips to come up with the poses. I should probably add more breakdowns before I start animating...

No comments: