Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My first Q&A


I had my first AM live Q&A this morning. It was great! Sure there was lag, but what do you expect when over 100 people are in the same area at once. In fact I'm sure it could have been much worse than it was. Despite the lag the Q&A was great. It was so cool to chat with Bobby and Carlos! Everyone was overflowing with enthusiasm. As soon as Bobby and Carlos entered the video chat room they were assaulted by the excited cries of 100+ students. It was so funny! They reminded me of actors/musicians who are surrounded by their top fans, although I'm pretty sure they were much nicer than any actor or musician would be. It was so wonderful to have so many eager animators in one place! I can't wait for tomorrow's Q&A with my mentor!

After my SCAD classes I decided to play around with Stu for a bit. I figured I might as well try my hand at an emotion pose activity since we'll have to do those for class anyhow. He's supposed to show attitude. I think it's successful since people were able to recognize the emotion immediately, but I know there's a way to make it even better.

No comments: