Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Meeting my mentor

I had my first Q&A session with my mentor today. He seems like a really cool guy and I can't wait to hear his critiques.

The meeting was supposed to start at 6:30 PDT which is 9:30 here. I decided to log on 30 minutes early and it's a good thing I did. Everyone was already in the room and chatting. The bad thing about coming late was my name was at the top of the list of people in the room. Steve said he was going to start meeting with each of us and I was picked first. He asked me to tell everyone about myself and I was at a loss for words. That and my pc camera was acting up. Everything was green and I was just a dark shape. I made a mental note to get a new pc cam this weekend.

The Q&A went well aside from that. It was great to meet my fellow classmates and learn a bit about them. Everyone was still very enthusiastic. None of us can wait until our first assignment. In fact, I started an animation with Stu after motion studies class. Once it's done I'll be sure to post it here. I'll continue to work on it after I find some reference pictures for 3d design class. Speaking of which, I'd better do that now!

1 comment:

anthea said...

hey, welcome to AM, you are going to have a blast!!