Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today's Update

Hey guys,
I'm still working on my Mickey painting and it's getting there! I think I like the darker, less saturated color theme more than the other one. It looks more sophisticated, lol. I could be crazy, but the color in the jpg looks a bit less saturated than the psd file I'm working from. I need to find out what's causing that.
Anyway, I re-colored the red and gold parts of his outfit and added some fur to the color separation between the skin and black. I still need to figure out how to paint glass for those heels. I'm going to redo the spots once I get the fur on his hat/suit to work (its not there now). I'm also in the process of figuring out the whole coloring on Overlay and Color layers process. The colors I pick aren't the colors I get when I lay them down and I'm not entirely sure why that is. =\

No comments: