Monday, May 04, 2009

Sorry

Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been busy working on my flat book and new website. I'm also blocking out my new animation. It's been a really rough week though. One of my aunts died on Tuesday from a stroke and today I found out my 17 year old cat has cancer. I've also been really worried about whether or not I'll hear something good from Dreamworks, so needless to say it's been a rough week. I especially don't feel like working now that I know my cat will need to be put to sleep, but deadlines need to be met regardless...

3 comments:

jerry said...

hoid on .I belive you will be ok . I'm a chinese animator .Hope everything you will be ok.best wish for you.

Ty Carter said...

I'm sorry to hear that Jocelyn, That's some rough news. I'm sure as you continue forward, great things are on the way. There's always brilliant light at the end of dark tunnels :)

Freddy Burgos said...

Sorry to hear about the bad news Jocelyn. I'm sure you'll pull though in great fashion, just keep on rockin it!

BTW, your reel looks awesome and I can't wait to see how your new shot turns out.