Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not Today

After spending the afternoon/early evening talking to one of my friends about my website, I've come to the conclusion that it wont be finished by the end of the day. The prof. has us creating an image based site and it's causing several problems for me. He wants us to slice and create roll overs in Fireworks and then link our pages together in Dreamweaver. I dont have Fireworks, so once I leave SCAD I'd have to redo all of my pages in Dreamweaver to make even the slightest change. Another huge issue is the fact that I'd have to completely reslice and re-link my animation page every time I want to post a new shot.

My friend is helping me redo my website using html and image slices to get the look that I want as well as the ability to edit things easily. I'm not sure when it will be done but I know it'll be before Tuesday.

1 comment:

CANTrow said...

Awwh =(

Thanks again for the feedback! It really spicing up my animation a lot!