Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Final" Moley Scene

Alrighty, here's what I turned in to class last week. I finally finished redrawing everything with the (hopefully) correct volumes. I'm going to make sure the first frame of my piglet scene will be 100% on model so I wont have the same problem. I could have inbetweened a lot of this if I hadn't spent the final week redrawing everything to match the first frame. There a lot of things that need to be broken down more and I have pages of things to tweak/fix.

I'd like to finish this and resubmit it, but I dont know if that'll happen. I still need to work on my senior project in addition to this new piglet scene.

No comments: