Tuesday, March 28, 2006

An Up-date

I'm still working away on my baseball pitch. I figured you guys would like to see some progress, so here's what I have so far:

Pitch

It seems like the animation gets mushy as it progresses. I could really use some solid crits to get me back on track. My desire to play Elder Scrolls is still as great as ever (and the fact that I'm buying Kingdom Hearts 2 tomorrow certainly wont help), but re-watching reels from StrutYourReel has started to get me back into the swing of things.

I've been to all of my new SCAD classes and am unsure about how my quarter will be work-load wise. I want to do some 2d for AM, but I draw really slow (hopefully Life Drawing II will help me with that). It all depends on what my work-load is like. Digital Form, Space, and Lighting doesn't seem like it'll be a problem as long as I make progress on my assignments everyday. I'm a bit concerned about my 20th Century Art class. I was unable to get a copy of my textbook for that class today. Hopefully ExLibris will get some more of them before we get a reading assignment.

Alright, I'm rambling now, lol. I'm going to go read up on constructing the human head since my first Life II project is to do a portrait. I'll talk to you guys later.

No comments: